IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS
Dr. Kim and her staff are serious about your safety when it comes to infection control. There are updated institutions to the flow of our practice intake including:
1. Temperature taking of every patient (100.4 degrees F or higher will be asked to reschedule)- This will be done by both the building immediately upon entry and our staff as well. Upon entering the office a personal concierge will take you to one of our three separate, sanitized waiting areas as you await check-in.
2. Pulse oximeter measurement (non invasive measurement of the amount of oxygen profusion in the blood)- This can indicate an early sign of pneumonia.
3. We will be emailing building passes to all patients for touchless entry
4. You will be asked to wear a mask to the office and leaving any operatory
5. Increased Personal Protective Equipment worn by practitioners and front desk staff
6. Increased sanitation wipe down of all high touch surfaces and an additional layer of deep cleaning of the entire office.
7. Medical Grade High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (HEPA) filters in waiting rooms and all operatories
8. We will be adding time in between appointments to promote social distancing and allow for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use between patients.
9. We will pre-screen all patients by having them complete a questionnaire prior to office visits, as well as taking each patient’s temperature and pulse oximeter reading upon entering the office.
10. We plan to have both antibody and antigen (active virus) testing available at the office upon opening. (More to come on this.)
11. All staff members and doctors will be screened daily.
I want to emphasize that we will get through this and I thank you for your patience in making our world a safer place. See you very soon.
Please visit the following websites for more information:
Be safe and well!
Dr. Nancy Kim